Sunday, September 16, 2007

Pirating Movies Is Illegal!!!



And you are going to hell for doing so!!

I recently stumbled upon a great UK show called The IT Crowd. I had seen the 1st episode a while back (part of it) but I never caught back up with it. A buddy of mine mentioned it this weekend and how funny it was. So I did what I do being the resourceful Geek that I am and stumbled upon seasons 1 & 2. This show is some funny SH*T. You really have to get "English Humor" and some IT stuff to really get this show, but the humor isn't as "English" as Monty Python, or Benny Hill.

So today I was doing some more research about season 3, and low and behold they are bring it to the "States". First "The Office" now this, I guess we as Americans don't have an original idea left. All our movies and TV are remakes, re-do's, do-overs, sequels, and rehashes of the same old stuff. I can't tell you the last time I saw a really good movie. I'll catch some if the US version of The IT Crowd, but I will be a little biased having seen the original. And from the looks of it, Richard Ayoade (Moss) has and will be in the US version, so I wonder if the UK version will carry on or what the deal is. Catch the UK version on You Tube...


~Peter File
filepeter@hotmail.com

No comments: