Wednesday, September 05, 2007

And you think YOUR job sucks.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2007/09/04/onthejob.DTL

The new 311 Customer Service center for San Francisco. I would go INSANE!! As if I don't get enough silly questions at my job. Here's a few jems...and of course my witticisms follow after...

"Hello, how long does it take to build a cable car?" Me-"How long do you want it to take?"

"There's cocaine all over my clothes! There's cocaine everywhere!" Me-"Whatever you do, don't inhale, and what was your location again?"

"My roommate has been passed out for two days." Me-"And...(long pause) now would be the perfect time to take his wallet, and have some fun with a Sharpie. And when you're done, check for a pulse and then call the police".

"There's pig balls on the street." Me-"What color are they?" "I'm missing mine".

Having that job you should be able to drink, eat, and smoke illegal/legal substances while on the job. This really falls into the "What were they thinking" files.

No comments: