Thursday, August 30, 2007

Getting old.

Ya know getting old(er) stinks. OK, I know I'm only 35 (next month), but I truly know what they mean when they say "at least you've got your health". It is getting so bad I'm injuring myself during my sleep!! I woke up the other night just like I always do to let the dogs out about 2:30 am, I then got up at 5:45 am (normal time) and my left foot/ankle is hurting like an SOB. So between 2:30 and 5:45, I must of been mugged, or decided to rearrange the furniture.

Well, I got up this morning and I still have my wallet and the furniture is where I left it.

So I went to work and hobbled around thinking I must of just slept on it funny (not funny ha-ha) and its just sore and will work itself out. So after work I take some more Tylenol (I prefer Advil) and put some heat on it. I went to bed and woke up at 12:30 in terrible pain! I took some more drugs, put it on ice and put on the ACE bandage. So here I sit at 2:35 am blogging and watching Seinfeld. Needless to say I'm not going in tomorrow. And if I go to the Dr. they'll tell me to do what I'm already doing and charge me $35.00!

Sucks getting old. Enjoy your health while you have it, the highlights of my life are between illnesses. (thats a joke). Sucks getting old.

No comments: