Monday, January 14, 2008

Too Much Google?

I've been relying too much on Google. Don't get me wrong I love Google and all it has to offer...BUT!

Recently I've had a problem with some nimrod using my email as his own. I was getting some correspondence intended for him, I fixed that by emailing everyone that was on the correspondence and let them know they have the wrong email address. I thought that was the end of it until I tried to use my Gmail address with my Paypal account (previously registered but not confirmed). So now this clown has MY email address in HIS Paypal account. If he tries to change his password, I'll get the email conformation. If I try to register the email address, I obviously don't know his banking info to complete the transaction.

So I decided to create another Gmail email account using my first/last name, who could confuse that right? (eyes roll). So I let all my friends know that my email is/has changed. I will fwd the old mail to my new account. Just when I think I'm out of the woods...My Blog.

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

My log in for my Blog IS my Gmail email address, the old one. So now when I log into my Blog to what else...Blog, I sign myself out of my current Gmail account (online).So here's the long/short of it. I think I may close this blog, and open a new one with Word Press, that way if something goes awry with either my email or my Blog they don't fall like dominoes.

Now only if Google would allow you to change your Blog log in. Hey GOOGLE!

No comments: